Re: new perspektive for tor

Felix Eckhofer wrote:
Hi Robert,

On Sat, 17.11.2007, you wrote:

Can someone point me to the EU directive on this? I thought this was just a
German initiative.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:105:0054:01:EN:HTML

felix

So a law which was said to be for protecting the privacy and rights of a user was really a stalking horse for  a law which would eventually legalise the complete invasion of our privacy and a removal of our right to freedom of speech!

Roll on the new world order - it stinks - we'll all be wearing badges to identify ourselves soon.

-K-