Win32 / netsh

Is it possible to render the default install of Tor useless with the 'v4tov4' port proxy in the 'netsh interface portproxy' context? I tried adding listenaddress=127.0.0.1, listenport=8118,9050,9051, connectaddress=127.0.0.1 and connectport=0 but that did not seem to work. I do have ipv6 installed on my NIC, however I'm not sure that this is working the way it should. I'm thinking that the 'v4tov4' port proxy is only for inbound connections... Anyone have any ideas?