Re: Tor blocking german nodes

I didn't want to spread panic or so. I know that the law is not in action at the moment and many things can happen. The BVerfG and the EuGH, both can stop the data retention law.
But maybe it's not unwise not to be unprepared if the law will not be dumped by any court. Anyway it should be a good idea to change Tor in its working so that a connection is always build through three nodes, which all come from different countrys.

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:19:33 +0100
"Marco A. Calamari" <marcoc1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> But I strongly suggest to discuss more and warn about using the
>  600+ router from China.
>
> Consider two facts:
>
> 1) mout are born in few weeks
> 2) all of them are exit router, no other
>  country has more than 50%

What wanna Chinese do if they just have exit-routers? Phishing unsecured logins or trying to fake ssl certificates? Just with exit-routers you can't compromise the anonymity of the tor network. If the user doesn't act stupid...

--
kazaam <kazaam@xxxxxxxxx>