Re: Questions about a TOR server

Hello,

I'm glad to hear you are running a router!

Just change your policy to:

accept *:443
reject *:*

There are many popular tools for viewing statistics about connections
on UNIX systems.  If you want to see a list of the connections that
your server is making without logging them, you can use iftop.  For
bandwidth usage, you might want to look into MRTG.

Kasimir

--
Kasimir Gabert