Nice quiet, private, anonymous life??

Not a professional techie, since running an exit node this fall I am being habitually banned from Google, Charter has asked me to stop spamming, and now today the police are at my door looking for Tobias. Their information says Tobias connected from my home address (provided by Charter I assume) Sept. 27. They only circled the house a half a dozen times yesterday. I am a family person not well positioned for hassles. Briefly reading Mirko's note, until more familiar I think shutting down my exit would be wise, no?

Hope this post goes to list, can't find list post commands.