BSD/etc Tor servers? (was Re: Tor takes too much RAM)

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 12:47:39AM -0500, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> > Yes, my directory authorities are using way too much ram too. It appears
> > that we introduced something bad in 0.1.2.x that wasn't present in
> > 0.1.1.x.

It occurs to me that all of the ram bloating reports have come from
Linux users.

Now, that may be because most fast Tor relays are on Linux.

If you run a fast Tor relay on something other than Linux, and you've
been around since the Tor 0.1.1.x days or before, please let us know if
it's using much more memory than it used to.

Thanks!
--Roger