Re: Problems starting relay

Hi,
thanks for the response.
I have no ORListenAddress line in the torrc file - I will try adding that line.
The OrPort line is
ORPort 9001
as expected for non-windows
Versions are
 Tor v0.2.0.31 (r16744)
Vidalia 0.1.9

GD

On 2 Nov 2008, at 05:09, Jonathan Addington wrote:

I can only be of so much help compared to many of the others on this
list but I'll give it a shot as I am posting as it.