Re: is tor an email mixmaster?

Hi,

yes, i started my TOR exit node with port 25 open (default is close)
and half a year later my provide sent me a letter that my PC is
sending many spam mails permanent and that i should check my PC
for malware.
Because i could not find an email relay i could forward the mails to,
i closed port 25.

So TOR is in use as an email mixmaster.

Regards,

Rolf