Re: determining which are the ORs a Tor circuit is using

I taking the following route

circuitbuild.c-> circuit_send_next_onionskin->
		At the point where there is a check for if(!hop)
 		I take the 'circ' pointer and -> crypt_path_t pointer ->
extend_info_t pointer -> nickname/addr

Should that work ?

Thanks
Sambuddho