Re: RetroMessenger over Tor / TorMessenger

> RetroMessenger has been released for linux

>   http://retromessenger.sf.net

> Is there anything to make it working over Tor?

I've only had a quick look, but there are good arguments that the PGP web
of trust is not necessarily the right framework for IM.  I suggest that you
look into OTR, which arguably is a better model *for this particular application*.

    http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/

OTR is layered above the IM protocol, and to a great extent it's agnostic
to the underlying protocol -- it works over Jabber just like it works over
GG or MSN.

                                        Juliusz