Re: Tor website translation.

Great!
Thanks for your detail information.

I'll apply the translation files after understanding some issues
related to the translation from the websites you mentioned.
That's also good to translate Vidalia GUI to make more Korean people use Tor.
I found out there're only 3~4 Tor relays in Korea.
We need more Korean relays. :)

I'll be happy if I can dedicate my effort to Tor.
Hope good news soon.