Tor: Scroogle blocked, Google not ? (November 2009)

Hi,

The past few days I've noticed that all http requests to
https://ssl.scroogle.org have invariably failed. This appeared as a
DNS failure. After switching over to the regular http (non-ssl)
version of scroogle, I found that was generally working for another
couple of days then that went away too with the same can't resolve
host / No such domain. Anyone else also experienced this?

And google. Nearly as strange have been my experience google lately.
The reason I started using Scroogle a while back was simply because
google had been blocking Tor exit nodes from performing searches. But
just today my first 2 searches worked. By prior experience this is
very uncommon. The first search had accepted cookies, the second
search cookies were disabled and it still worked just fine. Maybe
simply a coincidence and/or blind luck? Again, can anyone confirm /
deny?

Best regards

dreamcat4
dreamcat4@xxxxxxxxx