Re: Tor: Scroogle blocked, Google not ? (November 2009)

Am 22.11.09, 22:49 -0000 schrieb dreamcat four:
And google. Nearly as strange have been my experience google lately.
The reason I started using Scroogle a while back was simply because
google had been blocking Tor exit nodes from performing searches. But
just today my first 2 searches worked. By prior experience this is
very uncommon. The first search had accepted cookies, the second
search cookies were disabled and it still worked just fine. Maybe
simply a coincidence and/or blind luck? Again, can anyone confirm /
deny?

I see often captchas on google with cookies on in FF3 and avoid now filling them as they never worked. But it works a little better in recent days, with the "Sorry but ..." page and captchas becoming less frequent.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org