Re: "The browser you're using refuses to sign in. (cookies rejected)"

Quoth James Brown <jbrownfirst@xxxxxxxxx>, on 2009-11-29 13:44:21 +0300:
> When I try to log into my account on one web-resource through the Tor my
> browser sometimes tell me that "The browser you're using refuses to sign
> in. (cookies rejected)", sometimes not. After giving command "pkill -1
> tor" this problem usually disappear.
> I don't unplug cookies in my browser. Is that problem bound with Tor-nodes?

It sounds likely that the site you're using links each session to a
single IP address and rejects a session cookie from the wrong address.
The message is most likely generic; the cookie may be being sent but
considered invalid by the session code.

   ---> Drake Wilson