Re: [ANNOUNCE] Chromium Browser VM Beta

2009/11/30 Kyle Williams <kyle.kwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
I've been working on a secured browser VM for the last few months, and I feel it's to a point that it can be shared with the rest of the world.

Thanks for working on this project. One question: have you implemented the defenses that torbutton uses to mitigate a variety of anonymity-hurting attacks (that is, those that aren't mitigated by the VM design itself)? Without these, the anonymity provided by this project might be limited.