Re: Tor 0.2.2.18-alpha is out

On Nov 17, 2010, at 7:38 PM, Geoff Down wrote:

Is there a more recent version than 0.2.2.15-alpha available to test?
GD

I'm interested in this as well, as issues with (read: nasty emails from) one of the net admins at my local ISP have reduced me to running only my Orlando-based PPC exit. Normally I'm anal-retentive about keeping up with the latest updates, so being passed over by the past few releases has made me... twitchy.

~Justin Aplin