Re: Tor 0.2.2.19-alpha is out

Can I please clarify something.

The latest stable release for Windows and Ubuntu is called 0.2.1.27.

My version for Ubuntu is 0.2.1.26.

If one has placed the correct commands in one's /etc/apt/sources.list as detailed here (https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en) then why is it that Synpaptic Package Manager has not asked me if I want to download 0.2.1.27?

I have also just done sudo apt-get upgrade and sudo apt-get update and still I am using 0.2.1.26.

I see that you can manually download and install the 0.2.1.27 with the tarball but here (https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-doc-unix.html.en) the page says to use the sources.list option if one is using Ubuntu.

I am curious how to get 0.2.1.27 in the preferred way when using Ubuntu.  Thanks!