[tor-talk] New Browser Bundle

Hullo.
noticed that the new, very latest browser bundle for windows
has _javascript_ enabled, cookies enabled and NoScript
changed settings back to "enable globally"  considered "dangerous"!

Any reason for this? Even after I unchecked "enable globally" I started to surf
and then noticed a different icon on the top of the window of Aurora where it
now shows an icon for 'Tor enabled" and 'NoScript'.

When I went back into NoScript Preferences, that's when I found "enable globally" - dangerous -
checked again||||||||//////////??????................*#@%^&]  flat on my face_________________ (..)

I guess I really don't understand this NoScript. It shows one icon that supposedly "protects me",
but that icon is nowhere to be found in the preferences panel/window. Why not? It has always
seemed very confusing and misleading to me and why it changes settings that I haven't changed
I do not know.  I am not tech savvy, computer gravy or hair wavy.  But now I must learn.

A little help please on how or where to go, to understand NoScript. Maybe I would be better off
just disabling it altogether? Hmmmm?

Again though, aren't _javascript_ and cookies supposed to be disabled for Tor to work at its best
in creating anonymity? I don't know how to tweak it like you'all do and I stopped doing substances
many years ago. You know? Not playing 'hide 'n go tweak' any longer.

Takes 3 months for a book on Terminal to reach me and there's still a month and a half to go!

Tanks!   Advance!   In!