Re: [tor-talk] Tormail?

On 08/11/11 23:11, Rock Neurotiko wrote:

> I usually use it, but I've never known about the operators.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable using an email service run by
anonymous operators. It depends what you're using it for though I guess.
If I were using TorMail, I'd do it under the assumption that they're
archiving and reading every single email I send or receive through it.
I'd have more confidence that my email isn't being read, by using GMail.
Not that I would use either.

--
Mike Cardwell https://grepular.com/  https://twitter.com/mickeyc
Professional  http://cardwellit.com/ http://linkedin.com/in/mikecardwell