Re: [tor-talk] Tor and big files

On 11/9/11 11:56 AM, James Brown wrote:
> Earlie it was written that torificatuon of torrent-clients for
> uploading/downloading big file is able to deanonimize tor users using
> such scheme.
> But what about downloading/uploading big files through ssh (scp, sftp,
> `rsync -e ssh` and etc.) or ftp over Tor?

At GlobaLeaks we've been testing past weekend file upload of multiple
big files between a Tor Browser Bundle and a GlobaLeaks server running
on Tor Hidden Service.

The files was quite big, with more than 2.5gb of data, and the transfer
went ok (it took many hours, but it worked).

-naif

p.s. Call for Javascript Hackers: Anyone willing to implement PGP
Encryption Plug-in for jQuery-File-Upload:
https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload/issues/764