Re: [tor-talk] "You are using Tor, but your browser profile differs from the recommended, `Tor Browser Bundle` default profile."

> I have another. An it is same for all TBB starting on my physic machine
> and in virtual machine.
> And for Russian-languaged version of TBB your test tell that it is wrong
> (and advice your value), for en-US-languaged verion your test tell that
> it is good, but recommend your value.
> How can I improve that value?

I am actually not sure if there is something to improve at the moment at
all. That would imply that there is an official HTTP header
normalization for the TBB. But that is not the case. What we did was
taking the en-TBB and its values as reference values as we thought that
this bundle would be our best bet for the largest TBB user group. That
might be a wrong assumption, though.

Georg

--
eMail:       g.koppen@xxxxxxxxx
PGP/GPG:     0xD936B338

Jabber:      groeg@xxxxxxxxxx
OTR-Abdruck: 35446001 20BCBE89 29A239E8 EA937FE2 7241A520

JonDos GmbH
Firmensitz: Bruderwöhrdstraße 15b, 93055 Regensburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Regensburg, HRB 10532
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE814839010
Geschäftsführer: Rolf Wendolsky, Thomas Dumler