Re: [tor-talk] tor net questions

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 07:16:19PM +0100, audd wrote:
> if TOr is p2p network, why all connection I see on the network-map comes
> from in the middle of U.s.A?
> the nodes I see are really geolocalised in that areas?

Vidalia has one location for each country. So that's one dot for every
relay in the US.

(Vidalia used to do geolocation at the city level rather than the country
level, but we got rid of the feature because it was too much overhead.)

And lastly, the phrase "p2p network" means so many things these days
that at this point it means nothing at all.

--Roger