Re: [tor-talk] What happen if one create 2000 exit nodes for 6 hours?

I've talked to the NoiseTor people and they told me they were inspired by Torservers, which is wonderful. I always hope[d] that by documenting everything and encouraging people to start similar organizations, we can get eventually generate more distribution than before (when Blutmagie saw a large portion of exit traffic). Also, we made sure that our statute allows redirection of funds to similar organizations. The problem our (non-tax) lawyer sees is that we might not be able to hold the charitable status if we redirect funds to non-charitable organizations, especially since our charitable status is temporary (the default for applying non-profits in the first years in Germany).

That said, unless we find new funding sources, we will soon become a lot smaller again. :-) The $10k from Access are (well) spent.