[tor-talk] [Openvpn-users] Openvpn over tor, possible?

----- Forwarded message from Registros Web <registros.web@xxxxxxxxx> -----

From: Registros Web <registros.web@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:28:42 +0100
To: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn over tor, possible?

Hi all,

I am having problems establishing secure tunnels from one of my
offices in Tehran. I have tried ssh, openvpn and ipsec tunnels, and
they all work for a while and then one day they just dont work any
longer or they start breaking so often they make then unusable.

So I am thinking on implementing tor, and then establishing the
openvpn connection over it.

My setup is:
LAN ------ LINUX remote office ---- router ---- The internet (tm)
----- router ---- LINUX central office

My idea is to have the LINUX in the remote office connect to the tor
network and then established the openvpn connection to the LINUX in
the central office, and this way offer intranet connectivity to the
remote office LAN.

Is this at all possible?. Has anyone done something like it?, any help
or comment on this would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Fred.

----- End forwarded message -----