[tor-talk] Confusion about Tor log messages showing relay addresses

Using Win TBB 2.2.39-5. Noticed a popup from Tor, saying a particular port was being used by an application that could leak info. Besides that SAME port #, that many pop ups repeatedly mentioned, noticed many similar warnings in the Tor log.

Investigated several "warning" addresses in my FW / network log & none were showing up for in or out activity - for any application. Thought, "That's strange." I'm looking in Kaspersky's network monitor, that shows every open port for every active app. Even ones shown for Tor didn't match the warnings in Tor log file.

Then opened Tor network map & the message log, side by side & saw the warning addresses / ports were relay addresses, showing up in the relay map. The warning addresses in the log, as they rolled by, were identical to the various relay addresses - repeatedly, not just one or 2. I looked at dozens of addresses in the log warnings & they were all relay addresses.

What gives? Tor thinks that (Tor) is connecting to (Tor relays) "using a protocol that could leak information about my destination?" I don't understand.