[tor-talk] Possible Linux torbundle issues

Hi. Why does the Firefox browser in the torbundle constantly reset the home
page to the tor test page?

Why does Noscript 2.5.8 in options-advanced tab-do not filter objects coming
from these sites, not let you remove .hulu.com and .youtube.com?

Aren't these things possible privacy issues?

--
We're the TSA and we're here to grope bitchslap and bend your daughters ova
the table. If you don't like it we charge you with disturbing the peace.