Re: [tor-talk] Denied with disposable/free mail services?

I've also noticed this recently.
The only example that comes to mind right now is the registration for the trial version of rapid7's nexpose vulnerability scanner enterprise edition ( http://information.rapid7.com/Nexpose-Enterprise-Full-Trial.html?LS=121655) Presumably someone working for a "real" enterprise wont be using a freemail account like gmail so they are blocked.  Also speaking of tormail I'm fairly sure that in the past facebook prevented using a tormail email address in the past but I think now it is permitted.