Re: [tor-talk] torchat for chat room?

"the difference between being a newbie and being on the cutting edge
is only that a newbie accepts not knowing as proof of not being able to
know." -someone, sometime ago.

i really want to encourage you to experiment, feel free to mail me if you
think i can help with anything.
also, if the privacy and anonymity needs are not purely academic,
experiment a lot before committing to a setup.

good luck!