Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: [guardian-dev] NPTor News - an OnionKit Sample App

On 11/16/2012 12:33 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> 64k radio has been done HS to HS before, works fine if you
> get a decent path.

Glad to know. I think the extension is here is that we are also doing it
on a 3G mobile connection, and in my case, from a fairly rural part of
the world.

> With a nice standard like this...
> http://opus-codec.org/

Wow, Opus looks great, both for one-way and two-way audio.

> And with Tor and some wifi or cell based ip address...
> and you've got yourself a nice private phone call.

Definitely thinking about that sort of thing, as well, but in this case,
my real focus is on broadcast/consume mode.

Thanks for the feedback!

+n