[tor-talk] How to check IP Leak with wireshark

I want to know whether my program leaks my ip. So I found wireshark.

I want to check ip leak so I studied wireshark. But I don't know about wireshark filters well. I want to know there are my ip leaks include my packets contents. Not only dns leak.

If I use filter "host (my ip address and port (port that my programs use)", can I know it?

Or should I use filter "ip.addr.=(my ip address)"?

And if there are packets with that filter config, can I convince that my program is leaking?