[tor-talk] hidden service not reachable: Your system clock just jumped 121 seconds forward; assuming established circuits no longer work.

I see this message in tor logs and my hidden service is not reachable:

----
Received reload signal (hup). Reloading config and resetting internal state.
Tor 0.2.2.39 (git-2f7e71c2e896772f) opening log file.
Your system clock just jumped 121 seconds forward; assuming established
circuits no longer work.
Our directory information is no longer up-to-date enough to build
circuits: We have only 304/924 usable exit node descriptors.
We now have enough directory information to build circuits.
Your system clock just jumped 123 seconds forward; assuming established
circuits no longer work.
Tor has successfully opened a circuit. Looks like client functionality
is working.
Your system clock just jumped 122 seconds forward; assuming established
circuits no longer work.
----

Any ideas what could cause this?

p.s.: My system clock is running correctly