Re: [tor-talk] William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if you can.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 02:59:00PM +0100, eugen@xxxxxxxxx wrote 2.6K bytes in 75 lines about:
: Subject: William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if you
: 	can.

Thanks for forwarding this Eugen. For the record, we have
https://blog.torproject.org/category/tags/tor-legal-support-directory.
The CCC or torservers are fine places to start. I've also directly
emailed William to offer help.

William will likely need an official letter from Tor stating his IP
address and exit relay was or was not an exit relay at the time in
question (which will be listed on the warrant). And he may need me to
formally describe Tor for either a lawyer, judge, or the police.

These are all steps we at Tor have taken before to help relay opers
support their cases.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact