Re: [tor-talk] William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if you can.

iirc in the Netherlands you're not responsible for illegal actions commited through your Wifi.

In fact if you're a household and illegal activities are made through your own internet by one of the household members the state has to prove wich member it was to prosecute. It is not possbile to just hold the account holder responsible.

I used to run a open wifi and the only thing I did, for my own sake, was block port 25. Otherwise virus infected computers would spam the world and I'd end up on a blacklist unable to send mail myself.