Re: [tor-talk] Project Gutenberg

Whats up with this dickhead?

On 01/11/2013 4:03 AM, antispam06@xxxxxxx wrote:
<crap>

On 31.10.2013 07:29, DeveloperChris wrote:

Project Gutenberg wouldn't block proxies without good reason. The
trouble is without knowing the reason its hard to find a fix.

One possible reason hinted in the message is they have bandwidth issues.
Which raises an interesting thought. Interesting to me anyway.

Could exit nodes act as caches. I know that would introduce a number of
issues including a compromised exit node revealing what was retrieved by
that node (but not whom for) so if it was limited to a few popular
'safe' sites it could help alleviate those sites from some of the
traffic burden.

This is only an idea. Perhaps a bad one but I just wanted to float it if
it hasn't been floated before.

There is probably a number of Tor users who cannot get access to illegal
books such as the bible or ones about democracy or even science fiction
through any other way than Tor. It is a shame to see such a repository
behaving that way.

</crap>

Gee! You can read. I'm impressed. You're a big boy now!