Re: [tor-talk] A question about hidden services and tor in general

Thanks

I found this discussion on the subject
https://blog.torproject.org/category/tags/anonymity

Will try to read through it thoroughly later tonight.

DC

Please keep the replies civil. I know there is one in every crowd. Don't be that one.