[tor-talk] Orbot

Hello,

Nice to be here.
I’am working on a Android project.
I try to launch tor (Orbot 12.05 already installed )  via the console/terminal

I don’t want the graphical interface so “users” can mess with it.
(orbot is working perfect via the gui)

Does anyone have the exact syntax to start on a nexu Phones?

I want to start is from an shell script and checked by crond
i have access to the phone and crond is running..

But i can’t get the tor client working correctly
I have a problem starting the client correct.

Hope someone has more info  for me.

Marcel