Re: [tor-talk] Tor development - how to get started

Chir0n:
> For some days now I'm playing with the Tor source code and trying to get a
> better understanding of it. Also read all the documentation on
> volunteering. I'm looking for a way to get involved with its development
> but it's not clear for me how to get the ball rolling.
>
> If you are a Tor (core) developer, what suggestion would you give me to get
> started? I intend to start with simple tasks to get familiarized.

Did you had a look at the Trac tickets with the âeasyâ keyword?

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=needs_information&status=needs_revision&status=new&status=reopened&keywords=~easy&component=Tor&col=id&col=summary&col=component&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&order=priority

If that can help you pick one, the help desk would probably save 2
round-trips in some cases if #9665 would get fixed.

I suggest you ask follow-up questions on the tor-dev mailing-list.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>