Re: [tor-talk] [RELEASE] Torsocks 2.0.0-rc2

Lunar:
> For those too lazy to build torsocks manually, I have just uploaded an
> updated package to Debian experimental [1].

Given that David said he plans to discuss a new name for torsocks
soon... And also to keep compatibility with existing scripts...
(torsocks changed a lot, config files are no longer compatible)

To make a clean transition from torsocks to <insert new name in here>,
wouldn't it be better not to replace torsocks in Debian with the rewrite?

I think the new package <insert new name in here> could enter the usual
experimental -> sid -> testing and the old torsocks should just be
removed from testing at some point (reason: dead upstream, superseded by
<insert new name in here>).