[tor-talk] SafeLogging

I'm running Tor v0.2.3.25 in bridge mode on Win 7. I can write
SafeLogging 1 | relay into torrc, but SafeLogging 0 doesn't take (I
write it into torrc, but then when I go look at the running torrc from
vidalia, it's not there), and the Message Log records [scrubbed]. This
didn't happen - I was able to see all the nodes - in previous versions.
I'm curious: is the info for SafeLogging in tor-manual.html.en out of date?

If this is not the sort of question to discuss in the clear forum, I'll
be glad to send it encrypted to Support.

Much obliged, eliaz