Re: [tor-talk] More and more websites block Tor, which will eventually become useless!

The only solution would be recommending people to run exit nodes from home.

Actually I wonder why tor users seem to be convinced it's a bad idea. I
used to think this IS the point of Tor. If you run exit node from home then
nobody can prove that any particular activity was from you and not some
other Tor user, right? (Provided you don't do stupid things.)

If, say, every 8th Internet user was running exit node there would be no
blocks at all, I suppose. It takes a dictatorship to ban 12% of the
population. Am I missing something?