Re: [tor-talk] Is it possible to access healthcare.gov through Tor?

On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 00:27:15 +0000, Mirimir wrote:
> For most people who feel the need to use Tor, complaining is arguably
> not a good option.

I don't feel the need to use tor, except for when dealing with a
few government sites or following links dispersed by some people.

Or when wanting location anonymity[1].

So I can actually go and complain to/inform sites that block tor
(and that I want to use), and thereby make live easier for those
who can't.

Andreas

[1] "Private browsing allowed in this company; you don't need
     to use tor." "Yes, but I don't want the site owners to
     know I work here."

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@*.org>