Re: [tor-talk] SimpleMail

I suppose the best way to test this is to send myself an email using "simple Mail" and then run the headers through something like SPAMCOP.NET and see if there is a trace of my ip address/ISP found.
I am not really tech enough to go much beyond that.
Is there something else I can do to test this?

Missouri Anglers <missouri.anglers@xxxxxxxxx>