Re: [tor-talk] Private email

Pardon my ignorance on this matter but,
If I go to "lelantos.org" and pay for a new email account how do you avoid relating my paypal, credit card or other method of payment to my new "@lelantos.org" account.
It seem that to pay for something you need to share personal information.
When you share personal information to purchase an email account I dont see how that keeps the email address anonymous.
Not that I mind paying something as valuable as a truly anonymous email address, I just dont see how that works.???

--
Missouri Anglers <missouri.anglers@xxxxxxxxx>