[tor-talk] Hidden services not working

Hidden services are not working on one of my servers. I need some help
at this point to debug the problem. There is quite a lot of stuff in the
debug log so if someone could let me know what I should be grepping for
that would be good. I did some Googling and I can't seem to find any
information whatsoever on how to debug a problem like this.

They were working and now they are not after restarting Tor. Just let me
know what information you need from me and I'll get it.

The system runs OpenBSD 5.4 and Tor 0.2.3.25.

--
CYRUSERV Onionland Hosting: http://cyruserv5hlagzhg.onion/
new email address: cyrus_the_great@xxxxxxxxxxxx