Re: [tor-talk] New to TOR

Unless you have *permanently* static IP address, you can force a new address, by:

rebooting your modem / gateway; or
accessing modem's EWS (GUI) & there's almost always an option to disconnect / reconnect to the ISP, causing a new IP to be assigned.

I'd wait "just a bit," to sign up w/ a new IP. The site could have 100's / 1000's of members using same ISP as you, or could have very few.