[tor-talk] Social scientific research on Tor and similar technologies

Dear Tor Project and its users,

I'm currently conducting research for a graduate class paper at University
of Texas at Austin. My research topic is the Dark / Deep web. Due to the
anonymous character of the users of people using these services it is
difficult for me to come into direct contact with them. I have therefore
created a questionnaire for users of such technologies. The questions
though are phrased more like an interview than a questionnaire - as I
cannot come in direct contact with the users of such technologies.
Therefore it might take longer to fill out than the standard survey (but
that is because I'm looking for a different kind of answers). Furthermore,
due to economic limitations (mine)/restrictions(online survey machine's)
there are some "double questions". Nonetheless I hope that you will bear
with me and fill it out. It would mean a lot to me, my research - and
eventually to people using Tor and similar services.

This is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DBYBDZL

Kindly,
Jonas