Re: [tor-talk] "Safeplug"

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 09:48:57PM -0500, griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.4K bytes in 0 lines about:
:   Perhaps your most pressing concern should be about whether or not it
: protects its users, given that it's using Tor as the vehicle to attempt
: that.  And any failure to do so would have the side-effect of making Tor

I have lots of concerns, but I'm trying to discuss them with Cloud
Engines first, before responding to the handful of reporters looking for
quotes. The world press seems to want us at Tor to come out swinging and
just simply bash the Safeplug. Rather than simply hand over pageviews
to press properties, I'd like a real discussion with the Safeplug people
first. Working off facts and understanding their side is more important
to me than simply reacting with only half the story. The community here
seems to be doing a fine job of raising questions.

When I have a response from them, I'll either encourage them to respond
or share what I've learned.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact