Re: [tor-talk] tordns incapable of MX lookups (was Basics of secure email platform)

Conrad Rockenhaus:
> If you have it laying around, I'm interested.  Would you mind
> uploading it to GitHub or emailing it to me so I can upload it to
> GitHub (credits to you of course.)

I would mind uploading it to GitHub. Benjamin Mako Hill wrote a nice
rationale about it: http://mako.cc/writing/hill-free_tools.html

In any cases, I'll send you the code, if you can get it to work, you'll
be free to do whatever you want with it.

> Would rather use anything other than Windows.

I don't understand why you suddently talk about Windows.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>