[tor-talk] DogecoinDark Cryptocurrency is now fully dark using Tor

Hey Guys,

I'm associated with the DogeCoinDark project (I run one of the
supernodes) and I just wanted to let everyone know that the coin is now
fully dark and the super nodes accessible via Tor.

If you have the DogecoinDark wallet software, you can instruct it to
connect to the following Tor supernodes instead of the clearnet ones by
placing the following lines into your DogeCoinDark.conf file.

connect=dogedx7lb4ri7wwi.onion
connect=dogedkxa6fjxbssx.onion
connect=dogedzaikebne3va.onion
connect=dogedfht4szfhv7s.onion
connect=bmxto4gcy5u7pwic.onion
connect=7gpe3lp3jpiufd54.onion

If you don't have the DogecoinDark wallet, you can get it at
http://dogecoindark.net/

Just wanted to let everyone know. This is the last post I'll make about
the topic. I won't be spamming the list.

Cypher