Re: [tor-talk] POODLE ATTACK - eugeni.torproject.org

elrippo transcribed 6.0K bytes:
> Dear admins of eugeni.torproject.org
>
> Could you be so kind to update your system so it sends messages encrypted.
> Since i updated my system, your server doesn't have the proper cipher suites to negotiate a TLS handshake.

It's unclear what you're asking for, but Eungeni does send emails over
encrypted connections, see #10989. [0]  To my knowledge, it is also not
vulnerable to the POODLE attack, and it does support TLS_FALLBACK_SCSV (at
least, for the webserver). [1]  If you have more detailed information, we'd
be glad to hear it.

[0]: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10989#comment:5
[1]: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=eugeni.torproject.org
--